On these pages you will find out more about the non-profit association ATSAF e.V., its history, how to become a member, who forms the steering committee and the advisory board, content of the by-laws, and resolutions of the members assembly.
ATSAF itself is a member of the Dachverband Agrarforschung.
The association is divided into three organs: the general members assembly, the steering committee and the advisory board.
The general members assembly usually takes place once a year, typically on the evening of the first day of the annual Tropentag conference.
Invitation to the 33rd members assembly
Wednesday, Sept 9th 2020 starting 18:30 on ZOOM. The link will be provided to all members before the meeting
- Welcome, quorum, final agenda
- Approval of the minutes of the 32nd general meeting (18.09.2019)
- Report of the auditors
- Statement of accounts
- Relief of the Steering Committee
- Elections to the Board, Auditors and Advisory Board
- ATSAF Junior Scientists Program
- ATSAF Academy for International Agricultural Research