On these pages you will find out more about the non-profit association ATSAF e.V., its history, how to become a member, who forms the steering committee and the advisory board, content of the by-laws, and resolutions of the members assembly.
ATSAF itself is a member of the Dachverband Agrarforschung.
The association is divided into three organs: the general members assembly, the steering committee and the advisory board.
The general members assembly usually takes place once a year, typically on the evening of the first day of the annual Tropentag conference.
Invitation to the 37th members assembly
Will take place in Sept 2024 at the BOKU in Vienna – more information will follow
- Welcome and verification of a quorum; Adoption of the final agenda
- Approval of the minutes of the 36th general meeting
- Report of the auditors
- Statement of accounts of the steering comittee
- Formal approval of the actions of the of the steering committee
- Elections of the steering commitee, auditors and board of advisors
- ATSAF Academy for International Agricultural Research ACINAR
- ATSAF Junior Scientists Program
- Other issues