On these sides you will find out more about the non-profit association ATSAF e.V., its history, how to become a member, who sits in the steering committee and in the advisory board, content of the by-laws and resolutions of the members assembly.
ATSAF itself is a member of the Dachverband Agrarforschung.
The association is divided into three organs: the general members assembly, the steering committee and the advisory board.
The general members assembly usually takes place once a year, typically on the evening of the first day of the annual Tropentag conference.
Invitation to the 33rd members assembly
Wednesday, Sept 9th 2020, 19:00 – 21:00, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague
- Welcome, quorum, final agenda
- Approval of the minutes of the 32nd general meeting (18.09.2019)
- Report of the cash auditors
- Rechenschaftsbericht des Vorstands
- Relief of the Steering Committee
- Elections to the Board, Auditors and Advisory Board
- ATSAF Honorary Award